Executive Assistant Responsibilities
As the Executive Assistant you will be responsible for
- Managing the company enquiry inbox
- Arranging meetings and travel
- Maintaining office supplies
- Reviewing and updating policies and ensure the organisation is compliant
- Preparing reports for the board
Executive Assistant Experience
To be successful as the Executive Assistant you will be well organised with high attention to detail and confident liaising across all levels. It is essential that you have experience booking travel.
Executive Assistant Rewards
As the Executive Assistant you will receive excellent benefits including:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexibility on when the part-time hours are worked
- Remote working during busy periods
Based in central Oxford, OX1, there is no onsite parking but is in close proximity to local transport links.
This is a fast growing organisation and are at the forefront of scientific research. You will be joining a fast-paced and constantly evolving organisation as their Executive Assistant on a Part-time basis.