Part-time Front of House Receptionist
This is a vital role within this growing organisation, there are two opportunities available on a part-time basis. Both roles will be providing front of house reception service to visitors to the site and will be supporting some sales, marketing activities.
Each role will be for 22.5 hours per week.
Part-time Front of House Receptionist Responsibilities
As the Receptionist your main duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Managing contractors and seeing maintenance issues through to completion
- Supporting the promotion of vacant office spaces
- Assisting with delivery of events
- Producing weekly update report for stakeholders
- Developing a newsletter for tenants
Part-time Front of House Receptionist Experience
As the Front of House Receptionist you must have previous reception experience and be confident liaising with clients and visitors. You will be well organised and deliver an excellent service to customers. A proactive approach and willing to take on additional responsibilities will be essential. Working independently will be vital in this position.
Front of House Receptionist Rewards
As the Front of House Receptionist you will benefit from:
- 28 days annual leave (pro-rata)
- Pension scheme
- Annual clothing allowance
Based in Oxford, OX4, there is onsite parking available and you are close to local shops and facilities.
This is an exciting time to join this growing organisation in these brand new opportunities. Our client provides dedicated support to businesses on a national scale and work with a variety of customers.