Planning and Resourcing Officer Responsibilities
As the Planning and Resourcing Officer some of your main duties will include:
- Liaising with sales team, updating and consolidating Pipeline Reports
- Managing the forecast spreadsheet
- Day to day administrative duties for the team
- Planning and allocating resources to various projects.
Planning and Resourcing Officer Experience
To be successful in this role you will have previous dedicated administrative experience and be well organised as you will be working on multiple projects at any one time. You will be an excellent communicator on all levels and have strong IT skills. If you have an understanding of financial and operational processes this would be beneficial. Maintaining a high attention to detail will be essential in this position.
Planning and Resourcing Officer Rewards
The Planning and Resourcing Officer will benefit from 25 days annual leave and:
- Training and development benefits
- Cycle to work scheme
- Generous sick pay through private medical insurance
- Access to a laptop and mobile phone if required
Located in East Oxford, OX4, there is plenty of onsite parking available and you will have access to local and onsite facilities.
Based in modern offices, you will be working for an innovative organisation who work closely with international organisations to deliver specifically designed projects.