Programme Coordinator Responsibilties
As the Programme Coordinator some of your main duties will include:
- Providing logistical and financial administrative support
- Planning and coordinating events such as annual meeting
- Ensuring new Fellow induction training is completed
Programme Coordinator Experience
As the Programme Coordinator you will have previous experience working on projects and be well organised and able to meet tight deadlines. You will be confident communicating across all levels and have an analytical approach.
Programme Coordinator Rewards
As the Programme Coordinator you will benefit from a generous 30 days annual leave in addition to 8 days Bank Holiday plus
- Contributory pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye tests
- Opportunity to work for an expanding international organisation
Our client is located in Central Oxford with lots of local amenities on your doorstep. There is no onsite parking but you do have access to fantastic public transport links.
A rapidly growing consultancy in Oxford is seeking a fantastic administrator to join their team – they have a focus on key economic issues and are internationally renowned for providing high quality research and projects. With an open and committed culture, you will thrive in this supportive environment.