Project Administrator Responsibilities
In this role you will provide key administrative support including:
- End to end administration of multiple projects
- Acting as the central point of contact between internal and external stakeholders
- Keeping an accurate and up to date financial database
- General administration and ad-hoc project duties
- Liaise with external and internal suppliers
Project Administrator Experience
To be successful in this role you will ideally be educated to degree level or equivalent, extremely organised and have strong IT literacy. A polite and friendly phone manner is essential along with a proactive can-do attitude towards your work. Time-management skills and the ability to multi-task will be vital as you will be assisting on multiple projects within a fast-paced office environment. It is essential that you have a flexible approach to your work, and that you are able to prioritise effectively.
Project Administrator Rewards
The Project Administrator will benefit from:
- Central Oxford location
- Opportunity to work for an expanding international organisation
- Busy and fast paced role supporting senior members of staff
- Generous holiday allowance
A fantastic Central location, OX1, there are lots of local shops and facilities on your doorstep. Due to the Central location there is no onsite parking however our client is easily accessible by public transport.
A rapidly growing consultancy in Oxford who have a focus on key economic issues and are international renowned for providing high quality research and projects. With an open and committed culture, you will thrive in this supportive environment.