Project Assistant Responsibilities
Some of your main responsibilities will include;
- Supporting project teams
- Contributing to the delivery of client requirements through administrative and logistical support.
- Management of project reports
- Project updating and documentation.
- Client and personnel communication.
- Contributing to the delivery of high-quality service to clients.
Project Assistant Experience
Our client is looking to recruit an exceptional candidate of graduate calibre with strong verbal and written communication skills. You will have a scientific/medical background. You will be numerate, highly organised and will be able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced and extremely friendly environment.
Project Assistant Rewards
As the Project Assistant you will benefit from:
- Annual performance and profit related bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Private medical insurance
- Income protection
- Generous pension scheme
Based in Central London, SW1, there are many local amenities of note close by. The office is very easily accessed via the Northern, Bakerloo, Circle and District lines.
Our client is an award-winning, independently owned communications consultancy with offices worldwide. The company has expanded significantly over the past years and further growth is expected offering ambitious candidates the opportunity to grow and develop.