Project Assistant Responsibilities
As the Project Assistant you will be supporting the team on vital projects by:
- Reviewing and managing documentation
- Gathering data and analysing information
- Supporting Project Managers with ad hoc project related tasks
- Working on excel to manage data and information
Project Assistant Experience
As there is a high level of data, as the Project Assistant, you will be confident working with Excel and other internal data platforms. A detailed and well organised approach will be vital in this position. Prior experience of handling data or commercial documents and an understanding of financial information will be the key to success in this position.
Project Assistant Rewards
As the Project Assistant you will benefit from:
- Generous holiday and pension schemes
- Contribution towards health and fitness activities
- Private Medical Insurance
- Eyecare vouchers
- Life Assurance
These modern offices are located in Central Oxford, OX1. Due to their location there is no onsite parking, but they are easily accessible by public transport.
Our client, a consultancy, offer high-quality advice on an international basis. They are now seeking a Project Assistant to come on board for an initial 9 month contract.