Project Assistant Responsibilities
The Project Assistant role is a varied one and your main duties will include:
- Analysing equipment based on client needs
- Preparing checklists
- Ensuring the database is up to date
- Preparing proposals and promotional material
- Supporting the office with general administrative duties
Project Assistant Experience
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain invaluable experience as a Project Assistant. If you have previous administrative or office based experience this would be beneficial. Excellent communication skills on all levels will be key in this position. You must be well organised and able to meet deadlines punctually. It is essential that you have high attention to detail and are able to work well autonomously.
Due to the nature of this position it is vital that you are able to drive and have your own transport.
Project Assistant Rewards
As the Project Assistant some of the benefits you will receive are:
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Optional health insurance
Based in South Oxfordshire (OX44), there is onsite parking available.
You will be joining a dynamic team of professionals dedicated to delivering an outstanding service to their clients.