Project Coordinator Responsibilities
As the Project Coordinator some of your main duties will include:
- Communicating client specifications to suppliers
- Collating quotes for projects
- Ensuring that projects are completed on time and to budget
Project Coordinator Experience
As the Project Coordinator it is essential that you are able to prioritise your workload effectively and are confident handling numbers. You will be an excellent communicator and able to build strong working relationships. Competent IT skills will be required and if you are a MAC user this would be beneficial but is not essential.
Project Coordinator Rewards
As the Project Coordinator you will receive excellent benefits including:
- 23 days holiday plus all bank Holidays
- Discretionary bonus
- Free onsite parking
- Opportunity to develop your project management skills
Based just outside Oxford (OX33) there is plenty of onsite parking available.
Our client is a unique service provider and puts their clients’ needs at the heart of what they do. You will be joining a friendly team in modern and colourful offices.