Reception Supervisor Responsibilities
As Reception Supervisor, your main duties will include:
- Ensuring the smooth running of reception
- Liaising between all receptionists to ensure continuous effective communication between offices
- Being the first point of contact for external suppliers and contractors
- Managing client meetings and rooms
- General day-to-day running of the office
- Working alongside HR and IT to help prepare for new starters
- Assist the Facilities Manager with office management duties
Reception Supervisor Experience
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, with the natural ability to build relationships with others. You will work well to tight deadlines, be highly organised and will be skilled at juggling multiple tasks at one time. Working in a busy team, you will understand the importance of working hard and being a team player. Previous experience of managing or supervising people would be an advantage.
You will have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Additional language skills would be advantageous but is not essential.
Reception Supervisor Rewards
Our client offers a fantastic benefits package including:
- Generous holiday entitlement with the opportunity to buy more
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Eyecare vouchers
- Life Assurance
These modern offices are located in the centre of Oxford (OX1). Whilst there is no onsite parking they are in close proximity to public transport links.
Our client is a consultancy organisation offering advice to a variety of clients on an international basis. They are an open and inclusive company, and this is a fantastic time to join them and start your career within marketing and business development.