Some of your main duties will include:
- Liaising with clients and customers
- Managing appointments
- Ensuring efficient order processing
- Maintaining an accurate database
- Being the first point of contact for queries
As the Receptionist, it is essential that you are professional in your approach and a team player. You will be outgoing, have excellent communication skills and be confident with MS Office. Being able to remain calm under pressure will be vital in this position.
As the Receptionist you will benefit from:
- Onsite Parking
- Growth potential
- Great public transport links
Our client is located on the outskirts of Oxford City Centre, OX3.
Situated in Oxford, this company is focused on providing a professional, safe and friendly service to all their clients.