Sales Administrator Responsibilities
Your main duties will include:
- Daily management of personal inbox and ensuring a timely response to customers
- Responsible for sales and marketing activities
- Management of the Distributor Network and the OEM clients
- Credit control of overdue invoices and creating sales reports
- Maintaining the company product database and price list, as well as the company website
- Closely working with the team to introduce new products into the product portfolios
Sales Administrator Experience
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level, ideally within biological sciences, or equivalent and will have previously worked in a similar sector. You will have the ability to complete tasks efficiently with accuracy. You must be confident communicating across all levels and have a keen eye for detail. It is essential that you are a competent user of Excel and be proficient in report writing.
Sales Administrator Rewards
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Competitive pension scheme
- Team-focused culture
- Social events
The offices are situated in a growing business location near Bicester (OX25).
Our client is a global consultancy who work within the scientific industry.