Team Administrator Responsibilities
As the Team Administrator some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Diary management
- Making travel arrangements
- Supporting the arrangement of business activities
- Assisting in meeting preparation including producing PowerPoint presentations
- Maintaining the company database
Team Administrator Experience
As the Team Assistant you will have strong organisational skills and demonstrable experience in a similar role. You should be proactive in your approach with excellent communication skills across all levels. You will be confident using your initiative and maintain a keen eye for detail.
Team Administrator Rewards
As the Team Assistant you will benefit from:
- Generous holiday package
- Health cover
- Performance related bonus
- Good company pension scheme
Based in Oxford, OX4, there is plenty of onsite parking available and access to onsite facilities.
Our client is hardworking and passionate about the service they provide. They have grown over recent years and now require an Assistant to join them to ensure the team is well supported.