Team Assistant Requirements
As the Team Assistant some of your main duties will include:
- Arranging travel and accommodation for the executive team
- Managing the meeting rooms
- Liaising with clients ensuring paperwork is returned in a timely manner
- Supporting commercial and projects teams
Team Assistant Experience
It is vital that you have previous PA or administrative experience and able to effectively communicate across all levels. Ideally you will be an experienced MS Office experience and be well organised and able to prioritise your workload in a busy and fast-paced environment. A high attention to detail and a self-starting attitude will be essential in this position.
Team Assistant Rewards
The Team Assistant will receive 28 days holiday plus bank holidays and:
- Friendly, and dynamic team environment
- Discretionary bonus
The offices are based in Central Oxford, OX1. Due to its central location there is no onsite parking available but can easily be reached by public transport.
Our client is an exciting and varied organisation who put their clients at the heart of what they do. A leading energy organisation they now require a Team Assistant to come on board.