Team Assistant Responsibilities
As Team Assistant your duties will include:
- Diary management
- Taking charge of managing company meetings
- Managing the enquiries inbox
- Organising and managing company events
- Distributing relevant market news
- Maintaining company intranet
- Managing key office relationships
Team Assistant Experience
The ideal candidate will be organised and a great communicator, with the natural ability to build relationships with others. You will have strong interpersonal skills and will be happy to help out where you can. Time management skills will be important and you will prioritise effectively, managing your workload well. Prior experience working within a PA or EA role would be advantageous but not essential.
You will be educated to degree level or equivalent will be competent using the Microsoft Office Suite.
Team Assistant Rewards
As well as an exciting and varied position, a generous benefits package is on offer including:
- Generous holiday allowance
- Great central location with lots of facilities nearby
- Opportunities for personal development
Based right in the heart of Oxford City Centre (OX1) this is a great location to work in with shops and restaurants and easy access to the train station and main bus routes. Please note that parking is not available but there is a secure bike storage.
Our client is a brand-new energy start up in Oxford. With a team of 12 at the moment, they have rapid growth plans and are looking for a Team Assistant to join them at this exciting time for them