Team Secretary Responsibilities
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Arranging meeting including preparation of rooms and documents
- Travel arrangements and itineraries
- Responding to telephone enquires
- Processing invoices and expenses
Team Secretary Experience
Your key responsibility is ensuring the team are operating effectively. You will be proactive in providing solutions as well as being able to prioritise your workload and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Strong IT and typing skills and essential are is an excellent eye for detail. You will be personable and enjoy working with and supporting a team.
Team Secretary Rewards
As the Team Secretary you will benefit from:
- Modern, open plan offices
- Great location with parking nearby
- Pension scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus
Based in a fantastic central location, OX1, the offices are easily accessible by public transport as well as having parking a very short walk away. There are also lots of facilities nearby.
This professional services company provide support to a range of clients including both businesses and individuals. The culture is friendly with a good team atmosphere, and they are seeking an individual who is willing to learn and develop themselves within their business.