Temporary Administrative Assistant Responsibilities
- Scheduling meetings and conferences for members of staff within your department
- Preparing agendas for meetings and taking minutes
- Maintaining the filing system (of both hard and soft copy files) to ensure they are compliant
- Working alongside colleagues to maintain relationships and solve problems as they arise
- Creating and editing presentations
- Using data to create easily readable graphs, tables, and charts
- Logistical planning
- Assisting with the Purchase Order process
Temporary Administrative Assistant Requirements
You will be highly confident in updating and maintaining department records and information, and should demonstrate a great deal of sensitivity when handling personal data.
The client is looking for applications from candidates whose CV demonstrates office management duties, or previous experience in a similar Administration Assistant role.
Your knowledge of Microsoft Office programs will allow you to work competently and confidently.
Temporary Administrative Assistant Rewards
In return for your hard work in this role, you will receive excellent benefits as well as gaining experience within a fun and vibrant organisation!
A competitive hourly rate is offered alongside holiday pay.
This position is based in East Oxford (OX4). There is plenty of on-site parking available.
Our client operates within a scientific field, and they have offices in several countries throughout the world.