Temporary Customer Administrator Responsibilities
- Dealing with calls from clients in a friendly yet professional manner
- Assessing and prioritising deals as they come in
- Handling queries and preparing any other necessary information for clients
- Maintaining filing of all documents in an organised and efficient process
- Collating and sending out information packs
Temporary Customer Administrator Requirements
You will a proven administration candidate with excellent organisation and time management skills.
Previous experience within an administrative, or office based position, is essential.
The ability to prioritise tasks effectively in order to ensure that they meet tight time deadlines is very important to our client.
You will be able to communicate with people on all levels both orally and in your written communication. You must also be able to provide excellent customer service when dealing with external clients over the phone.
Temporary Customer Administrator Rewards
A competitive hourly rate is offered alongside holiday pay.
This role is highly beneficial for a professional who is looking to enhance their CV and broaden their skillset. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your personal skills.
Our client is based in modern offices in East Oxford (OX4). There is plenty of on site parking available.
This company operates in a forward-thinking and fast paced environment.