Temporary Customer Administrator Responsibilities
- Taking calls from clients
- Responding to queries in a polite and timely manner
- Escalating issues to senior members of staff where appropriate
- Accurately logging information on the internal system
- Handling complaints with the highest level of customer service
Temporary Customer Administrator Requirements
You will be a proven administration candidate with excellent customer service and telephone skills.
Previous experience within an office-based customer service role would be hugely advantageous. You should be able to demonstrate your willingness and ability to solve problems efficiently and with minimal disruption.
Temporary Customer Administrator Rewards
A competitive hourly rate is offered alongside holiday pay.
This role is highly beneficial for a professional who is looking to enhance their CV and broaden their skillset. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your personal skills.
Our client is based in modern offices in East Oxford (OX4). There is plenty of on-site parking available.
This company operates in a forward-thinking and fast paced environment.