Temporary Minute Taker Requirements
- Attending meetings as appropriate
- Taking minutes and writing notes on meeting content
- Typing up minutes so that they are clear and easily understood
- Distributing notes with members of staff as appropriate
- Filing notes in an organised manner
Temporary Minute Taker Experience
You will be a first-rate Administrator with previous experience of minute-taking in an office based environment. The successful applicant will be organised with excellent interpersonal skills and will be friendly and self-motivated. It is essential that you are able to stick to tight deadlines and produce accurate information in a timely manner. Excellent written English will be crucial to this post, as is a quick typing speed.
Temporary Minute Taker Rewards
You will be joining a friendly and welcoming team.
Holiday pay is offered alongside the competitive hourly rate.
The client has an outstanding reputation. They pride themselves on their extensive research and their supportive and nurturing ethos.