Temporary Office Administrator Responsibilities
- Answering the telephone and redirecting calls
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Recruitment Administration, including arranging telephone interviews and setting up laptops for candidate tests
- Booking meeting rooms for conferences
- Administering the annual leave request process for all staff
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure the office is fully stocked at all times
- Assisting the senior team with travel and accommodation arranging
- Processing incoming and outgoing post
Temporary Office Administrator Requirements
You must be a highly competent administrator with excellent attention to detail. Your thorough approach will ensure all tasks are completed in a comprehensive manner.
The ideal candidate will have worked in an office-based environment previously, and will be happy to assist with all customer queries.
Previous experience in a recruitment administration role would be advantageous, although by no means essential.
A proficient user of Microsoft Office, you should be willing and able to get stuck in and complete the tasks at hand.
Temporary Office Administrator Rewards
You will become part of a friendly and passionate team on a temporary basis, and will play a significant role in maintaining daily running of the firm.
A very competitive hourly rate is offered alongside holiday pay.
Our client is based in Central Oxford (OX1).
There is no parking offered on site, although there is some public parking nearby.
Our client operates within a hardworking setting.