Temporary PA Responsibilities
- Extensive diary management
- Ensuring that essential day-to-day documents are prepared for use for the Senior Management
- Producing reports in a timely and precise manner
- Acting as a first point of contact for queries
- Speaking with customers and external clients via telephone and email
- Organising travel and accommodation arrangements – both within the UK and internationally
- Attending meetings and taking minutes where needed
- Typing up notes and distributing to the rest of the team
- Collating papers and drafting agendas ahead of meetings
Temporary PA Requirements
The ideal candidate for this role will hold proven experience as a Personal/ Executive Assistant.
Ideally, you will have previously worked alongside Senior Management, allowing you to build professional relationships with people on all levels. You must also be a team-player and be willing to get stuck in and help out other team members when your assistance is needed.
Previous exposure to standard office software, such as using spreadsheets and handling documents, will be highly advantageous.
You must have a record of duties requiring sensitivity and confidentiality when handling private data.
Due to the nature of this position, you must possess excellent time-management skills. This is especially required where prioritising tasks and arranging diary appointments.
Temporary PA Rewards
In this temporary full-time role, you will gain invaluable experience within an established environment.
Holiday pay is offered alongside the competitive hourly rate.
Our client works within beautiful and breath-taking surroundings in Central Oxford.
Our client is based in Central Oxford.
Please note that there is no parking available on site for this role. However, it is situated very close by to public transport links.
This position of Temporary PA is a really interesting and exciting opportunity for the right candidate. The client is based in Central Oxford and is looking for a suitable experienced candidate to bring professionalism and exceptional organisation in order to complete tasks to a high standard.