Temporary PA to Director Responsibilities
As PA some of your main duties will include:
- Arranging travel and providing itineraries
- Preparing the Director for meetings
- Assisting with financial management
- Assisting with and attending events
Temporary PA to Director Experience
As the PA it is essential that you have previous executive support experience and outstanding organisational skills. You will be able to meet tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at any one time. Providing a high level of service to internal and external stakeholders, at all times, will be key.
Temporary PA to Director Rewards
The PA will receive excellent benefits including:
- 30 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Excellent pension scheme
- Lunch available onsite during certain times of the year
Based in central Oxford, OX1, there is no parking onsite but there is access to excellent public transport close by.
A highly regarded institution, our client builds meaningful relationships with alumni and donors and puts students at the heart of what it does. They are now seeking a dedicated PA to support the Director.