Temporary Administrator Responsibilities
- Contacting customers via telephone and email
- Responding to queries and any questions
- Diary management for contractors
- Using the dedicated software to maintain accurate information
- Liaising with contractors and suppliers
Temporary Administrator Requirements
You will be highly confident in your communication, and will make customers feel at ease when you are handling their queries.
You will be highly competent in a range of IT packages, and will possess excellent organisational and planning skills.
Previous experience of diary management would be very beneficial.
Above all, you should be dedicated to the task at hand and willing to get stuck in to new challenges.
Temporary Administrator Rewards
In return for your hard work in this role, you will receive excellent benefits as well as gaining experience within a fun and vibrant organisation!
A competitive hourly rate is offered alongside holiday pay.
This position is based in Botley (OX2). There is plenty of on-site parking available.
Our client is based in Botley, and they operate in an industrial field.