Temporary Database Administrator Responsibilities
- Entering financial data onto the database
- Monitoring workloads against set targets
- Taking ownership for the CRM database
- Analysing income and the effectiveness of campaigns
- Identifying and implementing updates to ensure the most efficient use of the CRM database
- Developing protocols to maximise value gained
Temporary Database Administrator Requirements
Exceptional attention to detail, the ability to remain focused, and the concentration to process a large volume of data at speed, will be critical.
You will understand the importance of working to tight deadlines to achieve goals, and will be a confident IT user with intermediate MS Excel skills.
It is essential that you have previously worked in a customer facing environment, and that you have significant database experience.
You will be a practising Christian and will be comfortable working in a religious organisation*
Temporary Database Administrator Rewards
You will be working within an exceptionally hardworking and professional environment.
A competitive hourly rate is offered alongside holiday pay.
Our client’s office has on-site parking, and they are based in West Oxfordshire. There is parking available at the office.
Our client is a charitable organisation with a religious focus*
* There is an occupational requirement under Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010 for this post to be held by a Christian who assents to our statement of faith