Temporary Part-Time Receptionist Responsibilities
Your main duties will include:
- Answer caller enquiries and direct them appropriately in a helpful and professional manner
- Manage post/courier deliveries and pick-ups to reception
- General admin duties as required
- Responsible for good housekeeping of the reception area
- Manage travel arrangements for visitors as required
Temporary Part-Time Receptionist Requirements
You will be well-presented with excellent interpersonal skills plus a calm and professional telephone manner. Candidates will be expected to work as part of a team and should be flexible in their approach.
Temporary Part-Time Receptionist Rewards
You will work as part of a busy, friendly, and close-knit team and holiday pay is offered alongside the generous hourly rate.
This role is based near Abingdon. There is plenty of on-site parking available.
The offices can also be reached using public transport from the city centre.
The role of Temporary Receptionist is very important to our client, who are an innovative and technology-focused organisation. If you are looking for the perfect temporary role in administration, this could be the one for you!