Temporary Project Administrator Responsibilities
This is a highly active and exciting role due to the variety of tasks involved. These include:
- Being responsible for supporting the successful delivery of a range of projects
- Assisting with the general administration of ongoing projects
- Strengthening relationships with internal staff and external clients, to uphold the fantastic reputation of the company
- Ensuring that all processes adhere to relevant handbooks and legal practices
- Providing standard briefings and templates to staff to use in the tender process
- Establishing and maintaining excellent professional working relationships with clients through providing outstanding customer service
Temporary Project Administrator Requirements
A background of administrative roles is essential. You will be well organised and able to carry out several administrative tasks to an exceptional standard.
You will be a competent user of Microsoft Office products, with a strong working knowledge. Additional knowledge of IT systems and packages is extremely advantageous.
You will be able to deal with internal colleagues and external clients in a professional yet friendly manner. This will be evident within your written and oral communication.
An ability to work well with numbers and a working knowledge of financial documents will allow you to take on the responsibility of all administration tasks.
An interest in development issues will allow you to become well integrated with the nature of the company.
Temporary Project Administrator Rewards
Working for this prime organisation yields a great level of job satisfaction, alongside the opportunity to develop and progress your skills and career aspirations.
The client offers a competitive hourly rate along with holiday pay.
Our client is based in Central Oxford (OX1). Sadly there is no parking available, but the office is based very close to bus routes and the train station.
You will be exposed to the daily operations of a company with a fantastic reputation.
The working culture here is extremely hardworking, yet lively and enjoyable.