Temporary Purchasing Administrator Responsibilities
- Managing a busy inbox of queries
- Liaising with sub-contractors, and raising POs for their work
- Working with wholesalers to replenish necessary stocks
- Project work to assist your Manager
- Stock takes
- Analysis of work conducted and calculation of invoices
Temporary Purchasing Administrator Requirements
This is a busy and fast paced environment, and as such you must be a capable and meticulous administrator, looking for a long term assignment.
You should be adept at problem solving and be able to liaise with a broad range of people.
You must be happy working on the telephone, and be comfortable dealing with a range of duties.
Temporary Purchasing Administrator Rewards
A competitive hourly rate is offered alongside holiday pay.
Our client operates within a fast paced environment, and this role would suit someone who loves to pitch in wherever required, and make a role their own.
Our client is based in East Oxford (OX4). There is plenty of onsite parking available, and there are bus routes from the City Centre just a couple of minutes away.
With a friendly, flexible and hardworking culture, this team know how to work hard and play hard!