Temporary Receptionist Responsibilities
As the Temporary Receptionist some of your main duties will include
- Acting as the first point of contact for visitors
- Managing the phone system and passing on messages as required
- Managing and booking meetings
- Ensuring guests are briefed on Health and Safety procedures
- Providing facilities support ensuring the office is well stocked
Temporary Receptionist Experience
This is an exciting opportunity where experience in a customer facing role is essential.
You will be well presented with excellent communication skills.
Being well organised with a drive to learn new skills to help you develop in this career.
Temporary Receptionist Rewards
As the Temporary Receptionist you will receive holiday pay on top of your hourly rate.
In this role you will also have the opportunity to develop your skills and receive training to progress.
Based in Oxford, OX4, there is plenty of onsite parking available and you are within easy reach of local facilities
Our client is a rapidly growing organisation and one of the leading organisations in their field.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for their first step into an office environment. You will be joining a warm, welcoming and friendly team as their Temporary Receptionist.