Temporary Receptionist/Office Assistant Responsibilities
Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Responding to queries via phone and email
- Ensuring the office supplies are maintained
- Supporting the PA Team by organising meetings and travel
- Any other adhoc duties
Temporary Receptionist/Office Assistant Requirements
As the Receptionist you will have previous experience in a similar role, be well organised with excellent attention to detail.
As this is a customer facing role it is vital that you have excellent customer service and communication skills.
Temporary Receptionist/Office Assistant Rewards
Alongside generous holiday allowance you will benefit from:
- Free snacks and drinks
- Bi-annual social events plus lots of evenings out
- Lunch provided on a Tuesday
Our client is based in Oxford, OX4. There is parking on-site.
You will be working for a financial based organisation who put customers at the heart of what they do. This is a fantastic time to join this rapidly expanding team.