Temporary Secretary/Project Administrator Responsibilities
Your duties will include:
- Provide administrative support on proposals, bids and projects for Project Managers
- Diary management of meeting rooms and conference calls
- Arrange travel and accommodation requirements when needed
- Assist with researching and sourcing charts and item purchases relevant to projects
- General administration when needed involving managing subscriptions, expenses and organising shipments.
Temporary Secretary/Project Administrator Experience
It’s important you have experience working within a Secretarial, PA or Administrative role. You will have excellent communication skills and be able to use your judgment to complete projects to tight deadlines. You will be able to work well within a team and be flexible to manage multiple tasks.
Temporary Secretary/Project Administrator Rewards
A competitive hourly rate is offered alongside holiday pay.
On-site parking is available.
Our client is located in South Oxfordshire (OX10) within a beautiful historic market town on the River Thames.
Our client offers a range of highly-specialised, and globally-impactful services.