As the Personal Assistant some of your main duties will include:
- Dealing with any correspondence
- Greeting visitors to the office
- Preparing and processing reports and presentations
- Minuting meetings
- Managing the safeguarding process
You will have proven experience in a similar Personal Assistant position. Excellent attention to detail and able to prioritise a busy workload will be essential. You will have great communication skills on all levels as you will be the first point of contact for all enquiries to the office.
Due to the nature of the organisation an enhanced DBS disclosure will be required.
As the Personal Assistant you will receive excellent benefits including:
- School holidays off
- A generous contributory pension scheme
- Free lunch during term time
- Discounted school fees
Based in Oxford, there is very limited parking onsite and you are encouraged to use public transport.
A well-established organisation based in Oxford now have a requirement for a PA to join their team.