Payout Administrator Responsibilities
As the Payout Administrator some of your duties will include:
- Verifying customers documentation
- Dealing with external enquiries
- Preparing information for deals
- Responding to general enquiries
Payout Administrator Experience
To be successful in this position you will be keen to grow in a supportive position. Great attention to
detail will be vital in this position. Using your initiative and ability to think on your feet will be very beneficial. You do not need any prior experience as on the job training will be provided.
Payout Administrator Rewards
- 25 days annual leave
- Quarterly Bonuses linked to company and individual performance
- Health Insurance – also offered to immediate family (partner/children)
- Pension scheme
- Parking on site
- Great opportunities to progress
- Free snacks and drinks
- Bi-annual social events plus lots of evenings out!
- Free company lunch every Tuesday
Our client is based in Oxford. There is parking on-site.
You will be working for a financial based organisation who put customers at the heart of what they do. This is a fantastic time to join this rapidly expanding team.