Trainee Property Manager Responsibilities
Some of your other duties will include:
- Assist with daily general maintenance management
- Assist with regular audit of all Compliance Certificates
- Assessing property conditions
- Effectively manage and build strong, personable relationships with Contractors
- Assist with schedule of visits and conduct visits if required
- Maintaining records for compliance certs and liaise with landlords
- Completing check out inspections and documentation
You will be asked to work every 4th Saturday, 10am-1pm
Trainee Property Manager Experience
This role would suit someone with a customer service/sales background and you will be confident liaising on all levels with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships. You will be confident and able to think on your feet as well as be a quick learner who has a flexible approach to work. You will be well organised and able to prioritise your work load. It would be advantageous if you have a working knowledge of Gemini software. You will be a competent user of Microsoft Office.
Trainee Property Manager Rewards
As the Property Manager you will benefit from
- 20 days holiday
- Profit share
- Private medical care
- Salary reviews
- Opportunity to develop and progress
Our client is based in Oxford (OX4).
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced and supportive environment. You will be taking responsibility for your own position and they are keen to develop and progress their employees.