Trainee Sales Negotiator Responsibilities
Some of your other duties, as Trainee Sales Negotiator, will include:
- Generate market appraisal from potential clients
- Develop your own portfolio
- Gain and develop your working knowledge of Oxfordshire and its properties
- General office administration
Trainee Sales Negotiator Experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is keen to take on a new career path and is passionate about property. Ideally you will be educated to degree level or equivalent although this is not essential. It is vital that you are proactive, enthusiastic and a team player. You will be driven to learn new skills and have strong communication at all levels as well as being highly organised.
Trainee Sales Negotiator Rewards
As the Trainee Sales Negotiator you will benefit from
- Commission scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Summer and Christmas socials
- Clear and regular opportunities to progress
Close to Central Oxford, OX2, there are great transport links and access to local facilities.
This is a growing organisation who offer high-quality services to their customers and clients. Experts in their field, they are now seeking a Trainee Sales Negotiator to support their busy team.