Venue Coordinator Responsibilities
As the Venue Coordinator some of your main duties will include:
- Ensuring venue information is up to date
- Issuing schedules to the team
- Assessing the quality of the venue from team feedback
- Issue confirmation letters
Venue Coordinator Experience
It is vital that you are well organised with excellent communication skills at all levels. You will have high attention to detail and be able to work within tight deadlines. The Venue Coordinator must have experience in a similar position. If you have any sales experience this would be desirable but is not essential.
Venue Coordinator Rewards
As the Venue Coordinator you will benefit from:
- Travel contributions
- Discretionary performance based commission scheme
- Opportunity to work full or part-time
Our client is based just outside Bicester, OX25, and is in beautiful countryside surroundings.
Working within the charitable sector, our client is looking for an enthusiastic Venue Coordinator to join them for an initial 9 month period on a full or part-time basis.