Our July HR Hub featured guest speakers Dave Morris and Rich Horton from Zentano who provided an insightful presentation on their Connected Leadership model and how 'habits' should be embedded and used to manage and motivate hybrid teams.
A short poll was conducted during the event and the results are set out below:
1. Which of the following challenges is the biggest issue in your team?
3% Lack of trust & willingness to be vulnerable
30% Conflict isn’t managed well
17% Lack of collective commitment & buy-in
13% Avoidance of collective accountability
37% Lack of attention to team goals and results
2. Which of the following challenges are your remote team members most struggling with?
31% Social isolation
25% Zoom fatigue
9% Time management & prioritising workload
6% Too many distractions
22% Managing well-being
6% Getting the information they need
3. What is motivation focused on in your business?
19% Reward and recognition
16% Driving Key Performance Indicators
22% Giving people autonomy
0% Exploring new ideas
28% Your business passion & purpose
16% Providing opportunities for personal development
4. Which of the following employee engagement areas do you need to focus more on?
14% Giving people a voice
24% Fostering a sense of togetherness
3% Making sure people’s work is sufficiently challenging
14% Giving people the freedom to choose & make decisions
24% Providing greater clarity of goals and purpose
7% Giving more recognition
14% Providing opportunities for personal development
5. Which type of goal setting do you need to pay more attention to with your team?
38% Vision & purpose
24% Quarterly priorities (ROCKS)
31% Monthly goals
7% Daily tasks
To get involved in future Zoom HR Hubs, please contact Kate Allen, Managing Director at Allen Associates.