We are seeking an experienced Operations professional to join our highly regarded client in Oxfordshire and drive their process improvement strategy. This is a key role in ensuring they can scale up their Operations to meet increased demand and also respond to new clients needs.
Our client is looking for someone who can identify areas of improvement, engage with both internal and external stakeholders and create a long-term strategy to support the continued growth of the business.
Operations Manager Responsibilities
As the Operations Manager some of your main duties will include:
- Overseeing new product development
- Internal training
- Ensuring targets and KPIs are being met
- Reporting and analysing data
- Leading on financial and marketing systems
- Overseeing transition to becoming a remote-working organisation
- Developing and monitoring quality control
Operations Manager Experience
Our client is looking for a candidate who has:
- Demonstrable experience within a B2B setting
- Background in Operations Management
- Process improvement and implementation experience
- Experience within Professional Services is desirable
Operations Manager Rewards
- 30 days annual leave (in addition to bank holidays)
- Community and personal enrichment days
- Employee Wellbeing Programme
- Family Friendly Policies
- Pension scheme
- Sponsorship for professional qualifications
- Group Life cover
The offices are based in North Oxfordshire and are easily accessible by car and public transport.
This role will be part office based/part working from home.
Our client, an SME, have a large global outreach. This is an exciting time to join a growing company in a varied and challenging role.