Practice Senior Accountant (Outsourcing)
We have registered a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Outsourcing (Practice) Manager/ Senior Accountant to join a rapidly growing and highly reputable organisation to be part of their successful, close-knit and friendly team and help drive the business forward by supporting the Senior Management team and financial services clients.
If you are an outsourcing or practice Accountant, with a passion for great client service, and are looking to develop and grow and make a real difference then this could be the perfect role for you.
Practice Senior Accountant (Outsourcing) responsibilities:
- Managing a portfolio of 30-40 clients
- Detailed reviews of management accounts, VAT returns, FCA returns, financial statements
- Preparing the above when required (as this is still a growing firm so a hands-on work ethic is essential)
- Managing a team of approx. 10 people
- Managing all client deliverables
- Working very closely with the other managers/ senior managers/ directors
Practice Senior Accountant (Outsourcing) Experience:
- Outsourced or practice accounting experience is essential
- Financial services industry experience would be advantageous
- Ideally strong technically on FRS 102 and IFRS
- ACCA or ACA qualified is essential
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment and meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
Based in South Oxfordshire, there is on-site parking available.
Our client is an outsourced business services company which specialises in providing back-office services to start up or existing businesses within the Financial Services industry.
Our client’s highly experienced team offer their clients bespoke business advice that enables them to focus on day-to-day duties and corporate objectives.
This company works hard but they play hard too with lots of social engagements and team building. They believe in a good work-life balance and offer some flexible working, competitive salary and bonus.