Outsourcing Accountant – South Oxford – Competitive Salary - ref: 20310
We have registered a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Outsourcing (Practice) Accountant to join a rapidly growing and highly reputable organisation to be part of their successful, close-knit and friendly team and help drive the business forward by supporting the team and financial services clients.
If you are an outsourcing or practice Accountant, with a passion for great client service, and are looking to develop and grow and make a real difference then this could be the perfect role for you.
Outsourcing Accountant responsibilities:
• Managing a portfolio of 5-10 clients
• Preparation of supplier payment runs, management accounts, VAT returns, FCA returns, financial statements
• Processing invoices, expense claims, bank reconciliations and journals
• Working closely with the other Accountants and management team
Outsourcing Accountant Experience:
• Outsourced or practice accounting experience is essential
• Financial services industry experience would be advantageous
• Ideally strong technically on FRS 102 and IFRS
• ACCA or ACA qualified is essential but would consider AAT qualification also
• Experience of working in a fast-paced environment and meeting deadlines
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills
Based in South Oxfordshire, there is on-site parking available.
Our client is an outsourced business services company which specialises in providing back-office services to start up or existing businesses within the Financial Services industry, with a particular focus on SME businesses in the Investment Management sector.
Our client’s highly experienced team offer their clients bespoke business advice that enables them to focus on day-to-day duties and corporate objectives.
This company works hard but they play hard too with lots of social engagements and team building. They believe in a good work-life balance and offer some flexible working.