Senior Accounts Payable Clerk
We have registered a truly exciting opportunity to join our market leading client based in South Oxfordshire. As the Senior Accounts Payable Clerk, you will be assisting in the day to day running of the Finance Office as well as taking online management responsibilities for the Junior Accounts Payable Clerk. A varied role, you will be managing purchase invoices including inter-company, matching PO’s, liaising with other departments to resolve purchase ledger related issues and reconciling reports.
Senior Accounts Payable Clerk Responsibilities
As the Senior Accounts Payable Clerk your duties will include:
- Posting of purchase invoices
- Managing junior purchase ledger clerk
- Liaising with purchasing department to resolve purchase ledger related issues as they arise.
- Resolving any supplier queries relating to purchase invoices
- Maintaining and filing all invoice documentation as required
- Liaising with auditors and providing reports as required in timely manner.
- Processing employee expenses and credit card when other members of finance staff are on annual leave.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
Senior Accounts Payable Clerk Experience
For this role it is essential to have some previous experience line managing as well as worked in a similar fast paced role focusing on purchase ledgers. Due to the busy nature of the department, you will need to hit the ground running so you will need to be confident in your abilities and keen to make a real difference. Additionally, you will be accurate, reliable and have strong interpersonal negotiation and communication skills. Most importantly, you will be a team player and able work well with other departments as well as juggle multiple priorities.
Senior Accounts Payable Clerk Rewards
As the Senior Accounts Payable Clerk, you will receive great benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave plus all 8 bank holidays
- Additional holiday scheme
- Flexible working
- Life assurance
- Bupa Health Care
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- And much more!
Based near Abindon, this is an office-based role and are expected to be in the offices each day however long term there may be some flexibility with home working.
Our client is a global business in the pharmaceutical industry.