We are looking for a dedicated and experienced Finance Graduate or Accounts Administrator to join a fantastic organisation on a full time temporary basis, based on the Oxford Science Park. Please only apply if you are comfortable working in the office.
You will be responsible for a range of other financial tasks, ensuring all are completed to the optimum standard. There will be data entry to complete also, so attention to detail and a meticulous approach will be essential.
Please only apply for this role if you are available immediately and have experience of purchase ledger and accounts administration, or a degree in a related subject.
Temporary Finance/Accounts Assistant Responsibilities
Your main duties will include:
- Reconciling and posting payments (bank transfers, card payments, cheques)
- Allocating customer payments
- Investigating payments and ensuring there are allocated on a timely basis
- Paying staff and partners
Temporary Finance/Accounts Assistant Requirements
- You will be a Finance professional looking to work in a friendly and prestigious organisation.
- With previous experience of a range of finance systems, you will be able to hit the ground running and support the team with the essential transactional duties. You will be an experienced professional who can make a positive impression immediately.
- Advanced Excel, with experience of Pivot Tables and V Look Ups would be ideal.
- Ambition, drive and determination will enable you to succeed in this role.
- A polished and professional telephone manner is key, as you will be liaising with some very senior contacts.
Temporary Finance/Accounts Assistant Rewards
A competitive hourly rate is offered alongside holiday pay, as well as the chance to grow and develop.
Our client is based on the Oxford Science Park, in Littlemore.
Our client is hugely respected and fosters a warm and friendly culture – this role is perfect for a diligent finance candidate seeking a new challenge.