An exciting opportunity has become available for an ambitious, confident, and analytical Finance Project Analyst. This would be the perfect role for someone who enjoys strategic, and project related finance as opposed to transactional finance.
Finance Project Analyst Responsibilities
As the Finance Project Analyst your main duties will include:
- Financial performance management including budgeting, forecasting, reporting, and analysis
- Supporting financial project and management activities
- Managing financial performance
- Providing strategic financial planning and advice to Senior Managers
- Assisting to improve financial processes, procedures, and controls
Finance Project Analyst Experience
Ideally you will be part qualified (CIMA or ACCA) or qualified by experience and have exposure within a similar business partnering role. We would be excited to hear from Project Accountants, Project Finance Managers, Financial Analysts or someone with a broad understanding of strategic financial management, especially within the public or private sector. Ability and confidence to deal with multiple projects and senior stakeholders at any one time, would be essential, as well as a solid focus and proactive ‘can do’ attitude.
Finance Project Analyst Rewards
Our client is an equal opportunities employer that embraces diversity and inclusion. They are proud of their respectful culture which encourages people to thrive through working together.
Some of their benefits include;
- 25 days annual holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible start/finish times
- Pension scheme
- Mac book and iPhone, + £200 desk setup budget
- Training & development finance budget, towards ongoing qualifications
This is a full time, permanent position. Hybrid working, with around 2-3 days in the office. There is free on-site parking at their offices. Whilst this position is ideally a full-time role, they are open minded about it being part time (4 days per week).
Our client has a unique offering, operating internationally. With approximately 150 employees, the organisation is on a path of transformation, and this is an exciting time to be joining.
They have a collaborative environment and are a company who promote innovation and drive.