Do you have a passion for helping people? Our wonderful client is seeking an articulate and confident Temporary Finance Assistant, to provide operational and financial support on an immediate temporary basis.
Please note, this is a temporary position paid on a weekly PAYE basis. The role will start immediately, so sadly candidates with a lengthy notice period cannot be considered.
This is also a full-time role so you must be immediately available to work a full working week.
What you will do as the Temporary Finance Assistant:
- Be the first point of contact, ensuring that finance queries are answered professionally and promptly
- Manage a supplier database
- Ensure efficient processing, validation and payment of invoices
- Ensure that files are fully completed and compliant, to meet audit requirements
- Communicate with other departments in a professional manor and assist with enquiries where necessary
- Ensure that you always work within the boundaries of current employment legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) when handling colleague data and throughout the activities or projects you are involved in
What you will bring as the Temporary Finance Assistant:
It is essential that you have:
- Accounts payable background
- Solid administration and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications/Office 365 including Teams
- Ability to work under pressure, set priorities, complete tasks, and meet deadlines
- Manage own time and workload effectively
- Confident and effective communicator
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Must be able to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a clear and simplistic manner, and skilfully gather and analyse information
Temporary Finance Assistant Rewards
Alongside a competitive hourly rate, the Temporary Locum Finance Assistant will receive the following benefits:
- Holiday pay
- Valuable experience in a highly regarded organisation.
- On-site Parking
This role is a hybrid approach, based in Swindon in the office 2 days p/week and 3 days p/week working from home. Onsite parking is available.
This is a fun opportunity to join a wonderful company, named as one of The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For, and they look forward to welcoming a confident candidate to their busy but friendly team.
- Full-time working hours are 37.5 a week
- Opportunity for a hybrid working setting