Recruiter/ Recruitment Administrator – Oxford – Salary: £Competitive – Ref:20139
Recruiter/ Recruitment Administrator
This is an exciting 6 month fixed term contract and a great opportunity to work closely with the Recruitment Manager and HR team at this well-respected local organisation.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the entire recruitment lifecycle, from initial sourcing and screening, through the interviewing process, to offer and acceptance.
The client will expect a concerted focus on strategic resourcing, and a real emphasis on reducing costs, time spent, and improved long-term retention.
If you are an experienced Recruiter or Talent professional, who excels building long lasting and successful internal and external relationships, this could be the ideal role for you!
The role is extremely varied and will include:
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to understand requirements comprehensively.
- Writing persuasive and appealing job specifications and adverts.
- Designing a recruitment plan for each vacancy to ensure success, including building a strong pipeline.
- Attracting both passive and active candidates effectively.
- Using a range of media to innovatively entice applicants, including careers pages, social media, academic partners.
- Screening CVs and conducting interviews face to face.
- Collating and delivering feedback promptly.
- Attending other national sites to meet with managers and conduct interviews.
- Assisting with any necessary recruitment administration.
- Complying with relevant UK legislation and always promoting best practice.
Recruiter/ Recruitment Administrator Experience
Our client is looking to recruit a professional, confident and reliable individual with proven 360 recruitment experience. Excellent verbal and written communication skills will be essential.
A proactive self-starter with exposure sourcing for technical positions, you must also be happy and willing to assist with any incumbent administration.
The ability to harness social media effectively to fill positions speedily will be critical. Your CV will demonstrate the ability to proactively source and manage candidates for all levels of hire.
Candidates who are LinkedIn Recruiter certified will be prioritised. Similarly, those with an IRP Certificate in In-House Recruitment will be considered favourably.
This role is based in South Oxfordshire, but the team are currently working remotely due to COVID.
You must be happy to travel to the office when restrictions lift.
This is a 6 month fixed term contract.
Our client is a pioneering world leader. If you are looking to join an interesting company in a pivotal role that will assist in shaping the future of the business, this could be the one for you!