HR Advisor – Oxford – Salary: £Competitive – Ref:20164
This is an amazing and varied opportunity to work closely with the HR Manager and HR and recruitment teams on some interesting projects with this well-respected, global organisation in their South Oxfordshire based offices.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing generalist HR expertise and be very hands-on, happy working in a fast-paced role where no two days are the same!
If you are an experienced HR professional, who excels at building long lasting and successful internal and external relationships, this could be the ideal role for you!
HR Advisor Responsibilities:
The role is extremely varied and will include:
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to provide sound and confidential generalist HR advice.
- Managing formal employee relations issues with Line Managers and liaising with third parties where appropriate to provide support.
- Working with the recruitment team to support and coordinate recruitment requirements.
- Providing assistance with immigration responsibilities and keeping up to date with immigration laws, ensuring compliance at all times.
- Co-ordinating learning and development activities.
- Participating in relevant business projects and initiatives to achieve objectives.
HR Advisor Experience:
Our client is looking to recruit a professional, confident and reliable individual with proven and extensive HR experience in a hands-on, generalist capacity. Experience within an engineering/ technical setting would be desirable.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills will be essential as well as the ability to influence and connect with people.
A proactive self-starter with exposure across the entire HR lifecycle, you must also be happy and willing to assist with any incumbent administration.
You will be able to demonstrate the ability to proactively support and add value, working alongside peers, colleagues and partners to positively impact on business performance with effective HR management.
Candidates with a degree in HR or who are CIPD certified will be prioritised. Similarly, those currently studying towards an HR qualification will be considered favourably.
Experience of using Workday would be advantageous.
This role is based in South Oxfordshire, but the team are currently working remotely due to COVID.
You must be happy to travel to the office when restrictions lift.
Our client is a pioneering world leader. If you are looking to join an interesting company in a pivotal role that will assist in shaping the future of the business, this could be the one for you!