Part-Time HR Officer
This is an amazing and varied opportunity to develop overarching responsibility for our client's HR function; including but not limited to HR policies and procedures, recruitment, professional development and the wellbeing of staff. You will ensure that all HR policies are up-to-date and of course compliant with the relevant employment and equalities legislation as well as improving and maintaining the company HR processes and procedures ensuring GDPR compliance.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing generalist HR expertise and be very hands-on, happy working in a fast-paced role where no two days are the same!
If you are an experienced HR professional, who excels at building long lasting and successful internal and external relationships, this could be the ideal role for you.
Part-Time HR Officer Responsibilities:
The role is extremely varied and will include:
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and keeping up-to-date with legislation regarding right to work in the UK
- Providing support in any disciplinary and/or grievance prodecures, coordinating meetings and documentation as appropriate
- Working with the recruitment team to support and coordinate recruitment requirements
- Preparing job specifications in conjunction with the Head of HR for sign-off
- Participating in relevant business projects and initiatives to achieve objectives
Part-Time HR Officer Experience:
Our client is looking to recruit a professional, confident and reliable individual with proven HR experience in a hands-on, generalist capacity.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills will be essential as well as the ability to influence and connect with people.
A proactive self-starter, you must also be happy and willing to assist with any incumbent administration.
Candidates with a degree in HR or employment law who are CIPD certified will be prioritised. Similarly, those currently studying towards an HR qualification will be considered favourably.
This role is based in Central Oxford with excellent transport links, but the team are currently working remotely due to COVID. You must be happy to travel to the office when restrictions lift.
If you are looking to join an interesting company in a pivotal role that will assist in shaping the future of the business, this could be the one for you!