Part-Time Internal Recruiter
Are you looking for your next recruitment opportunity within a growing organisation based in Central Oxford? If so, we have registered an exciting opportunity as an Internal Recruiter working in a fast-paced team on a part-time basis on a 6-12-month fixed term contract. As the Internal Recruiter you will oversee the recruitment process for a number of commercial roles, ranging from direct sourcing, conducting interviews and liaising with hiring managers.
Internal Recruiter Responsibilities
As the Internal Recruiter some of your main duties will include:
- Writing and Posting Job adverts
- Screening candidates via telephone/skype
- Communicating with recruitment agencies
- Liaising with stakeholders
- Arranging and Conduction Interviews
- Direct sourcing of candidates via Linkedin and Job Boards
- Other ad-hoc recruitment support
Internal Recruiter Experience
The Internal Recruiter will be a highly organised individual, with experience working in a dedicated internal recruitment position and in a fast-paced environment. You will be familiar with using job boards and Linkedin Recruiter. Due to the large work load you will be able to multi-task and prioritise your workload effectively.
Internal Recruiter Rewards
As an Internal recruiter you will receive the following benefits, as well as valuable experience:
- Varied, challenging and rewarding vacancies.
- Flexible working
- Competitive salary and benefits package including pension, life assurance and a retail discount scheme.
- Generous holiday allowance and ability to buy/sell holiday to fit your lifestyle.
- A wellbeing program with regular events and activities focused on your physical and mental wellbeing.
- Comprehensive induction and buddy scheme
- Regular company and team social events throughout the year
Our client is based in Oxford (OX2). Unfortunately, there is no parking on-site, however there are multiple bus routes and a train station nearby. Blended/flexible working is available.
This leading practice places emphasis on developing their employees and providing an excellent service to their clients. They are an open and sociable firm who invest in the latest technology and being up to date with current legislation. They have an ambitious and progressive leadership team who are now looking for an Internal Recruiter.