Junior HR Business Partner– 12-Month FTC - Wiltshire (SN8) – Salary £35,000 to £38000 – Ref: 20349
Junior HR Business Partner (FTC)
We have registered a fantastic 12-month Fixed Term contract opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor looking for the next step up in their career or an existing HR Business Partner looking for a new opportunity within a fun, agile and supportive organisation, as part of a small HR team.
This role is to support the Senior HR Manager in providing generalist HR and ER advice and guidance to colleagues and Managers and would suit somebody with an holistic understanding of the HR function. This role would look after the full employee lifecycle in a varied, busy and challenging role, acting as deputy to the Senior HR Manager in their absence.
Junior HR Business Partner (FTC) Responsibilities
As the FTC HR Business Partner some of your duties will include:
- Supporting the HR Manager with regular policy reviews to reflect best practice and compliance
- Training and developing Managers on changes in employment legislation and employee rights
- Managing performance appraisal review process including training for all staff
- Providing guidance to Managers and employees on day-to-day HR/ ER matters
- Supporting Managers with recruitment requirements
- Acting as a Representative on the GDPR committee and providing guidance to employees and Managers
- Providing support with implementation of Diversity and Inclusion plan
- Identifying employee wellbeing risks and taking action where necessary
- Supporting with implementing staff training plans and networking workshops
Junior HR Business Partner (FTC) Experience
This role will suit someone with CIPD or equivalent qualification and also Health and Safety qualification. The ideal person for this role will have a strong understanding and working knowledge of supporting stakeholders at all levels with an operational and strategic focus (Dave Ulrich Model) and the ability to deal effectively with all day-to-day HR matters such as employee relations issues; disciplinaries and grievances, performance management and capability. They will have excellent and up to date employment legislation and UK GDPR knowledge and experience of organisational design and supporting HR change programmes and restructures. It is essential that the HR Business Partner can build trusted and effective relationships and cope with a busy and ever-changing workload and a fast-paced environment.
This position is a brand-new role within the organisation.
Junior HR Business Partner (FTC) Rewards
As Junior HR Business Partner (FTC) you will receive the following benefits:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Annual salary review
- Mobile phone allowance for using personal phone for business use
- Pension scheme
- Private health care
- Cycle to work scheme
- Electric car allowance scheme
- Yoga and Pilates and corporate massages
Based in Wiltshire, SN8, in lovely modern office space with onsite parking available.
Flexible working with 2 days a week in the office and the rest working remotely.
Our client is a rapidly growing, global and award winning digital product provider.