We have registered a truly exciting opportunity for a Recruitment expert to add value in this small, well-established HR team. Due to a peak in recruitment activity, our client is now looking to secure a first-rate internal recruiter into this interesting and rewarding organisation.
This position will report to the HR Business Partner and will be an integral part of the Human Resources team. The role will be responsible for the planning, execution and management of full life cycle recruiting from requisition to offer acceptance.
Recruitment Specialist Responsibilities
As the Recruitment Specialist your duties will include:
- Taking ownership of the entire recruitment process
- Developing recruitment strategy
- Scheduling interviews internally
- Review and advertise on the appropriate platforms.
- Identify and process any improvements for the selection process.
- Liaising with candidates and external agencies
- Headhunting potential candidates
Recruitment Specialist Experience
The ideal candidate will have previous recruitment experience with a proven ability to develop and use a wide variety of talent acquisition tools, recruitment channels and software and a strong track record of achieving targets.
A professional, personable, and credible individual would work well in a position such as this. Experience in a Pharmaceutical, Bio tech or Life sciences industry would be favourable but is not essential.
Recruitment Specialist Rewards
As the Recruitment Specialist, you will receive great benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave plus all 8 bank holidays
- Additional holiday scheme
- Flexible working
- Life assurance
- Bupa Health Care
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- And much more!
Our client is based in Milton Park. This is a hybrid role with on-site working required c. 2+ days a week and flexibility required for conducting face to face interviews.
Our client is a global business in the pharmaceutical industry.
You will work a 40-hour working week with the standard day being 8.30am to 5.30pm. They offer flexible working hours with core hours between 9.30am and 12pm and 2pm and 4.30pm.