Part-Time HR Manager– Kidlington – Salary £35,000 to £40,000 FTE – Ref: 20371
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Generalist to join our client, a leading firm in Oxfordshire, on a part-time, permanent basis. As the HR Manager you will support the People Partner in delivering our agile people strategy and oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes. Duties will involve managing activities such as recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development, and talent management.
This role will require the successful applicant to work 16 hours a week plus the last Friday of each month making up a 45% contract.
These hours could be done over 2 full days or could be shorter hours (ie school hours) across more days but ideally will have touch points on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings plus the last Friday of the month.
This role is Oxford-based but will offer some hybrid working opportunities.
HR Manager Responsibilities
As the HR Manager some of your duties will include:
- Supporting the People Partner and staff on HR specific projects.
- Managing recruitment processes.
- Overseeing and coordinating statement around values/mission.
- Supporting colleagues with their professional development.
- Overseeing and supporting with the performance development process.
- Onboarding new employees.
- Following up on performance related issues.
- Developing and implementing new HR processes.
- Dealing with employee’s contractual queries.
HR Manager Experience
To be successful in this role you will need a strong background in HR, ideally with experience in a professional service environment. You will have the ability to work on your own initiative and make autonomous decisions whilst also having a mix of collaborative skills and team leadership. You will bring strong problem-solving skills and the ability to make decisions and also demonstrate excellent communication skills. It will be important that you are able to build strong relationships with a wide range of individuals, both for our client and with their associate teams and clients.
HR Manager Rewards
- 30 days annual leave (in addition to bank holidays)
- Community and personal enrichment days
- Employee Wellbeing Programme
- Family Friendly Policies
- Pension scheme
- Sponsorship for professional qualifications
- Group Life cover
The offices are based in North Oxfordshire (OX5) and are easily accessible by car, bus and bicycle as well as being in close proximity to Oxford Parkway.
This role will be part office based/part working from home.
Our client, a SME, have a large global outreach. This is an exciting time to join a growing company in a varied and challenging role.